Returning for More
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
I first heard about this Quest from a 33 Level Warden, who told me to talk to Banba to get it. Also, it seems that what my series of items to collect differs greatly from what my warden friend had to do. We both had to collect the spider's silk, but it veered off track after that. It may be based on your profession, or it may just be random. All I can do is give what I had to do to complete this Quest.
Talk to Banba, you will have had to complete the Spinner's Cloak Quest before this, and she will offer to make a new and improved cloak for you. But she'll need various items to complete it.
1) First thing she'll need is spider's silk from an arachnid found in Treibh Caillte.
2) Bring that back, and then she'll ask for some [Elven Gossimer]. She tells you to talk to someone named Tressa Gorrym'jiarg, /loc 41209, 7444, 5852. She's a fast mover and the hill is very steep, so losing sight of her is fairly easy. Just be patient, and quick. I asked Tressa if I could have some [Elven Gossimer] and was told that I had to do a task before she would give it to me. I was given a Quest called Traces of the Mad Changlings, so I had a Quest to complete within my current Quest.
3) Complete the Traces of the Mad Changlings, then bring the head back to Tressa who will grudgingly give you the Elven Gossimer. Take the cloth back to Banba, who is happy until she notices her sewing basket is missing. She tells you that the last time she saw it was when she was being chased by something scary up in the Cliffs of Moher, and that it was Guard Dooley (/loc 2394, 57547) who saved her life. She tells you to ask him if he's seen it.
4) Talk to Guard Dooley, who is the lurikeen guard hiding under the spiral staircase that surrounds the tower leading to the Cliffs of Moher. He moons over the memory of the beautiful giantess, and tells you that the basket might be found in the possession of a ghostly man near Tir Urphost. He directs you to "travel down that fork towards Tir Urphost, when you get to that town turn yourself right around till yer looking at the big hill. He's up there somewhere around the stones." It's a rather dangerous area surrounded by greater zephyrs (yellow to L34), cliff beetles (orange to L34), and cliff dweller hunters (red to L34). Of course, they are all aggro on me.
5) The ghostly man appears on the hills within the circle of standing stones. He's named Aengus Osrithe. He'll ask about Banba and wants to know what she is. I told him she was a [firbolg], and he gives me the basket. I camped the area from 20h... didn't see him until 23h. Location: 39/28.
6) Take the basket back to Banba, and give it to her. She'll happily cluck over her sewing basket, and asks you to get cloth dye from Reeni in Ardagh. Your choice of colors being blue, teal, light purple, royal green, red, dark grey, orange, earth brown, or royal purple.
7) When you get to Reeni, you'll click on her to talk, and she'll ask if you'll help her out. She needs you to talk to Sarena in Innis Carthaig and hands you a sealed scroll. You are offered the Returning to the Source Quest, another quest within your quest.
8) After you complete the Returning to the Source Quest, you talk to Reeni who will offer you a choice of colors from her cloth dyes. You pick one, then head back to Banba.
9) Give Banba your chosen cloth dye, and she will hand you a Spinner's Cloak dyed the color of your choice. And you're done.
|Send a correction|