Master Lvl Abilities
By Realm & Slot
RvR Weapon Eff
Spells & Skills
By Style Line
General Game Discussion
TV, Movies, Anime & Books
Computer Hardware & Troubleshooting
Out of Topic
Live Forum Updates
MMO News & Info
Dark Age of Camelot
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XIV
Lord of the Rings Online
World of Warcraft
Large octopus with a nasty DoT
loc=36k 56k Oceanus Hesperos
Black Water Belt
Black Water Bracer
Kraken Beak Necklace
Kraken Eyelid Cloak
Kraken Tentacle Belt
Wed Mar 2 10:10:33 2011
May 15 2006
Large octopus with a nasty DoT"
lol that's pretty much kraken in a nutshell.
Here's how to kill kraken, I normally do with about 5-6 groups every couple weeks. I do it on 3 servers, and also Leviathan on 3 servers, in one raid to make 24 items of loot per raid.
1. Have about 2 clerics in each group, and have them try to keep dots cured, as the dot hits for several hundred per tick.
2. You need lots of casters, especially heretics who will hit very hard after a few ticks.
3. Have all casters and healers spread out at maximum casting range, if they get near kraken they will die quickly and raid could wipe.
4. Have all tanks charge at once (if you don't see him have a tank kinda hover over his lair a little and he will pop) and get casters/healers to spread out immediately.
5. NO PETS. He still does sever the tether, just not ae version of it.
6. Have clerics/healers spread out right when the tanks charge, and cast fops at beginning of fight.
7. Try to do as much dmg to him as possible. At about 15% I usually tell my bg to just smite him, etc. He will hurt you, you just have to hurt him more. Casters ftw.
8. Tanks, hold in there. It's tough, lol.
That's how I kill him every couple weeks, post if any questions. This is on alb obviously, I asume pretty much the same thing for mid and hib.
Edited, Mon May 15 16:00:30 2006
▲ Page top
Feb 08 2007
Nearsight works on Kraken, make sure you use it to keep him off your casters/heals.
You can do him with 3 groups on Midgard, however you use to be able to do it with 1 by dragging him to treasure island. He does not leave his lair now.
Shaseki - Knights of Ni - Dark Age of Camelot - Caerleon Cluster
Hutch - 60 Paladin - World of Warcraft - Euro Servers
▲ Page top
Free account required to post
create an account
to post messages.
© 2014 ZAM Network LLC