Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Everquest Allakhazam Dark ThemeFollow

#1 Jul 07 2018 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
I've created a dark theme using the stylus addon for Chrome and Firefox. If you have the stylus addon installed then all you need to do is click here or just make sure your url has everquest.allkahzam.com in it and then click on the stylus icon up where your apps are, and then click on find styles.

Or you can go here to install it.

Let me know if you find any places where the old parchment color still exists. I tried to find all of them but some might be hidden in weird places.

I also made a dark theme to the official EQ forums so you can install that the same way.

Edited, Jul 7th 2018 9:13pm by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
#2 Jul 09 2018 at 7:36 PM Rating: Excellent
I made some updates to the daybreak forums theme. Fixed some visuals mainly that were making the forums hard to read.

You can download that theme for stylus addon here.

____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
#3 Jul 11 2018 at 7:29 PM Rating: Good
**
571 posts
I had to install Stylus, then your mod. It's stupid proof, since I did it in 20 seconds and nothing broke or caught fire. I like the white padding around the windows etc. Looks nice.

Using SRWare Iron Chrome based browser.on a cheapo notebook.

Possibly some browser fault on my end:
http://tinypic.com/r/2lt13ia/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2l8c1zn/9

Edited, Jul 11th 2018 6:38pm by Trappin
#4 Jul 11 2018 at 8:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Trappin wrote:
I had to install Stylus, then your mod. It's stupid proof, since I did it in 20 seconds and nothing broke or caught fire. I like the white padding around the windows etc. Looks nice.

Using SRWare Iron Chrome based browser.on a cheapo notebook.

Possibly some browser fault on my end:
http://tinypic.com/r/2lt13ia/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2l8c1zn/9

Edited, Jul 11th 2018 6:38pm by Trappin


Nope, you did nothing wrong. I'll get that fixed and glad you like the theme!

You might check every now and then for updates to the theme, I don't know if the browsers checks on start up. In order to manually check for updates, click on the Stylus icon, then Options, than Update styles. I've been making adjustments here and there for the past few days if you haven't updated yet.

Edit: The top banner ad background and the bottom are now fixed.

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 6:09am by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
#5 Jul 12 2018 at 1:20 PM Rating: Good
**
571 posts
Yeah, just click the browser icon to check updates. The Stylus install page looks like screenshot image. I pasted two images onto that image - one with the old parchment colors and the EQ wiki badge is just fugly to begin with.

http://tinypic.com/r/smumvs/9

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 12:24pm by Trappin
#6 Jul 12 2018 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Trappin wrote:
Yeah, just click the browser icon to check updates. The Stylus install page looks like screenshot image. I pasted two images onto that image - one with the old parchment colors and the EQ wiki badge is just fugly to begin with.

http://tinypic.com/r/smumvs/9

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 12:24pm by Trappin


I don't see any images in that link.

I am at my computer for a large amount of time so I like to use dark themes for a majority of the sites I look at and work on. It's much easier on the eyes.

There are still some bordering to some elements that are still using the parchment colors, I'll get those fixed soon too. I'll change the post header text block as well that shows the date and such to black text instead of white.


Edited, Jul 12th 2018 2:56pm by Gidono

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 2:57pm by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
#7 Jul 12 2018 at 4:53 PM Rating: Good
**
571 posts
I see the image on two different browsers. The parchment image is the search window for gear I think.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/adv_qsearch.html

http://tinypic.com/r/smumvs/9

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 4:02pm by Trappin
#8 Jul 13 2018 at 10:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Trappin wrote:
I see the image on two different browsers. The parchment image is the search window for gear I think.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/adv_qsearch.html

http://tinypic.com/r/smumvs/9

Edited, Jul 12th 2018 4:02pm by Trappin


Ok I see the image in that link.

On the quest search non premium user page, where it shows the parchment colors, that is actually an image showing the quest controls and not any CSS or HTML. You can block that image from loading if you want by using an addon for your browser.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT