Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Star Wars vs Barbara WaltersFollow

#152 Mar 15 2012 at 9:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Almalieque wrote:
...there is no law preventing homosexuals from marrying.


I would like to point out that there are like 8 countries where a same **** relationship is punishable by death, I think that would constitute a law saying marriage would be illegal. This has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, carry on.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#153 Mar 15 2012 at 9:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
I think Alma broke Ari.
#154 Mar 15 2012 at 9:51 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
I feel your frustration Ari.

What I find most irksome are that is that the ultimate conclusion to the issue of **** marriage is so disdainful.

Simply, federal legalization of **** marriage is inevitable. The **** marriage opposition believe they're fighting over whether **** marriage will become legal or not. That is not the case. It has always been a question of when not if. Contrary to initial assumption, that vexes me more not less. Every thing opponents of **** marriage achieve is a stall. It's a lost cause, and all they can do is bring down others with them. Ultimately they will lose, but how much unnecessary suffering will be caused before then?

And long after the issue has been settled in the public's mind, conservatives will claimed they supported it all along. They had never been opposed to emancipation. They had never been opposed to women's suffrage. They had never been for prohibition. They had never been against racial integration. And they had never wanted to prevent **** marriage.

Fixing widespread social iniquities is a monumental task, and yet more trying still is carry the lessons over to the next sin at hand.

Edited, Mar 15th 2012 10:51pm by Allegory
#155 Mar 15 2012 at 10:41 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I don't know why anyone would put any stock in his claim. It shouldn't be any surprise he turned out to be a lying little **** after all.
Oh, you must have read that in the same AR that states your other lie? You have some nerve as a spineless p*ssy that can't even admit to being wrong to something completely irrelevant to us to call someone else a LIAR! Really? At this point, you have no weight in any discussion over veracious actions.
Smiley: lol
Does it hurt so much to be called out on a lie?


I honestly couldn't tell you.

Edited, Mar 15th 2012 6:37pm by Almalieque


I have nothing but testimonies. If you believe otherwise, please counter it.


How can you testify to something that hasn't happened? Please go on Mr. Future teller you.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#156 Mar 15 2012 at 10:48 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nope.. I used the wrong word. I meant no deception of any kind, I was just using casual talk and wasn't trying to base an argument on the accuracy of one word.

However, when others purposely use incorrect words with full intent of making their argument have a different effect, it's "ok".

I'm just asking for consistency.


Perhaps to get consistency, you have to give it? If you want to nitpick others for their casualness on the forums (i.e. saying something general to the topic at hand, yet you insist on spreading it over several topics because, when taken completely literally, it could be construed that way even if that was obviously not what was intended), then you have no right to **** when someone else does the same to you.



Uh no, because I admitted several times already that I used the WRONG WORD. I WAS WRONG and I adjusted to use a more accurate word. I didn't continue to use the same word to only say "you know what I mean".

On the other hand, you all continue to purposely use the wrong word in support of your argument and then get upset when people call you out on it. There's a complete difference between the two. I admitted to my error and corrected the word, others do not.

Belkira wrote:
Also, for the record, this whole forum is casual, even when two people are "debating" or "arguing" over some particular topic.


Please explain further. How does the forum of which a debate takes place make it any more or less of a debate?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#157 Mar 15 2012 at 10:57 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
The fact that you're CHALLENGING me to FIND a quote only supports the notion that you remained SILENT, which proves my point that you're inconsistent. Thank you for admitting to being a hypocrite. Smiley: nod


Since you're concerned with saving time, why don't you state whether you agree or not that banning same **** marriage takes the rights of marriage away from homosexuals. Or do you believe that their right has never changed, but they are at a disadvantage due to a restriction that equally applies to everyone?

Edited, Mar 15th 2012 6:50pm by Almalieque
First off, learn to @#%^ing quote.
Second, you have to make a point before you can prove it. And it's not inconsistency. I've consistently wanted you gone from here and that's the sole reason I pounced on this.
Third, no rights are denied, however, they are not disadvantaged equally like everyone else, because everyone else isn't disadvantaged.


It is inconsistent because you don't call out the numerous and numerous of threads of people claiming that homosexuals have their "rights" taken away. However, the second when you THINK that I might be equally using a wrong incorrectly, you give the "words have meaning speech". That is called "inconsistent".

Of course they are not disadvantaged equally, that's why I said there's a difference between fighting for equality vs fighting for fairness. It's equal across the board, but because the rules don't take the differences of people in consideration, it's not fair.

So, I will make sure that I source you as agreeing with me when I counter the stupid belief that homosexuals rights are violated in banning SSM.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#158 Mar 15 2012 at 11:42 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
Why make one post when you can make 3?
#159 Mar 16 2012 at 1:09 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Also, for the record, this whole forum is casual, even when two people are "debating" or "arguing" over some particular topic.


Please explain further. How does the forum of which a debate takes place make it any more or less of a debate?


I never said it was more or less of a debate. I said that it was always casual conversation. Banter between friends or acquaintances. This isn't important, it doesn't decide outcomes.
#160 Mar 16 2012 at 1:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,852 posts
Oh. That's why this thread is still going.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#161 Mar 16 2012 at 4:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Almalieque wrote:
blah blah blah.
Why aren't you gone yet? Are you admitting to being a liar?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#162 Mar 16 2012 at 7:19 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,404 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
blah blah blah.
Why aren't you gone yet? Are you admitting to being a liar?
He doesn't need to admit it, his actions are overwhelming evidence.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#163 Mar 16 2012 at 9:01 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
5,159 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Oh. That's why this thread is still going.

Can't you mute Alma for outrageous triple-post farming strategies or something?
#164 Mar 16 2012 at 9:03 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,589 posts
Almalieque wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I don't know why anyone would put any stock in his claim. It shouldn't be any surprise he turned out to be a lying little **** after all.
Oh, you must have read that in the same AR that states your other lie? You have some nerve as a spineless p*ssy that can't even admit to being wrong to something completely irrelevant to us to call someone else a LIAR! Really? At this point, you have no weight in any discussion over veracious actions.
Smiley: lol
Does it hurt so much to be called out on a lie?


I honestly couldn't tell you.

Edited, Mar 15th 2012 6:37pm by Almalieque


I have nothing but testimonies. If you believe otherwise, please counter it.


How can you testify to something that hasn't happened? Please go on Mr. Future teller you.



Smiley: lol Don't blame your inability to accept the truth on me Smiley: grin
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#165 Mar 16 2012 at 9:05 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Majivo wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Oh. That's why this thread is still going.

Can't you mute Alma for outrageous triple-post farming strategies or something?
One of the Admins used to do that. Triple post too often and he'd temp mute you. I'll take a couple days reprieve as a start.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#166 Mar 16 2012 at 10:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,971 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
Quote:
Or do you believe that their right has never changed, but they are at a disadvantage due to a restriction that equally applies to everyone?

Everyone else gets to marry people that
a) they are sexually compatible with and could sexually desire and in fact in the vast majority of cases DO sexually desire, and have a fulfilling sexual relationship with.
b) they are romantically compatible with, in the way that they CAN fall IN love with (not just love greatly as a friend) and in fact in the vast majority of cases ARE romantically in love with, and have a fulfilling romantic companionship with.

I CAN"T @#%^ING FATHOM WHY I EVEN WROTE THAT OUT FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT THAT HOMOSEXUALS ALREADY HAVING THE RIGHT TO MARRY PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, WHILE NOT HAVING THE RIGHT TO MARRY PEOPLE OF THE SAME SEX, MEANS THAT THEIR RIGHT TO MARRY IS INTACT: IS SO FATUOUS, TRANSPARENTLY RIDICULOUS, MORALLY BANKRUPT AND FALSE THAT I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN ADVANCE IT WITHOUT MAKING YOURSELF A LYING HYPOCRITICAL HATEFUL BIGOT THAT IS SMUGLY BARELY COVERING UP HIS BIGOTRY IN A NANO-THIN VENEER OF SOCIAL ACCEPTABILITY. YOUR ADVOCACY OF THIS ARGUMENT MAKES ME SICK, AND INFURIATED THAT I SHARE A CULTURE WITH YOU. IF YOU SINCERELY SWEAR-ON-YOUR-SACRED-OBJECT-OF-CHOICE BELIEVE IN THAT ARGUMENT YOU PUT FORWARD, YOU ARE SO ILLOGICAL AND IRRATIONAL THAT YOUR INFLUENCE ON SOCIETY BY ADVOCACY OF YOUR IDEAS AND CONCLUSIONS MAKES ME SCARED FOR OUR CULTURE AND INFURIATED THAT OUR CULTURE COULD PRODUCE SO DEFICIENT A HUMAN BEING.

JUST @#%^ THE **** OFF TO THE INFINITESIMALLY SMALL; LOVELESS; LIGHTLESS; EMPATHETICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, MORALLY, ETHICALLY, BANKRUPT QUAGMIRE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF TO INFLICT YOUR DERANGED, DANGEROUS AND SOCIALLY POISONOUS SELF UPON US. GO PERMANENTLY HANG WITH THE DELUSIONAL, SMUG, UNJUSTIFIABLY SELF-SATISFIED CROWD THAT AGREES WITH YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU POISONING THE MEMESPHERE I INHABIT.

Revolting, disgusting little man.
I <3 you Ari.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#167Almalieque, Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 1:07 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) This is your problem. This isn't my "argument" for anything. This is my counter to an inaccurate and misleading comment. Let's say that I were to make the stupid argument that women should be able to legally have abortions because abortions increase brain cells, physical fitness and cure cancer. If you were to counter to say that abortions do not increase brain cells, physical fitness and/or cure cancer, that doesn't make you AGAINST abortion. That makes you against a stupid argument. That's exactly what I'm doing. My comment is irrelevant to my opinion of SSM, but merely countering an equally stupid argument that "rights' are taken away.
#168 Mar 16 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
The door's over there --------->

Use it.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#169Almalieque, Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 2:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Read above... You're part of the problem..
#170 Mar 16 2012 at 3:40 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
So sticking with being a liar eh? Fine, if that's how you want to roll.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#171 Mar 16 2012 at 3:49 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
This seems as good a point of any to rant about posting etiquette, because I'm seeing so many grievances in this thread.

1. No ridiculously unnecessary quote pyramids. No one needs to see the last 8 replies you've been making to each other. No one needs to scroll past a brick wall every time you feel the new to throw out another tired one liner. No one needs you mucking up the search feature so that they see 8 instances of the same comment. Stop being lazy and edit it down to the specific comment you're responding to, more if and only if necessary.

2. On a similar note. If you're responding to the entirety of another user's 3-4 paragraph post, you don't need to quote the entire thing. Quote a snippet and merely state you're responding tot he entirety, create a hyperlink instead, or even write post #205 for all I care.

3. Stop doing three times as poorly what you could have done once well. You are the bane of mobile browsers. N times as much default **** from your profile to load and N-1 less posts per page to view.

Edit 4. Don't fail link, just don't.

Edited, Mar 16th 2012 5:43pm by Allegory
#172 Mar 16 2012 at 4:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Allegory wrote:
This seems as good a point of any to rant about posting etiquette...

1. No ridiculously unnecessary quote pyramids. ...

2. On a similar note. If you're responding to the entirety of another user's 3-4 paragraph post, you don't need to quote the entire thing....

3. Stop doing three times as poorly what you could have done once well. ...

^this....
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#173 Mar 16 2012 at 6:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,914 posts
I'm a triple quadrupal poster. Smiley: glare

I just find more to reply to as I a) think about things or b) read further down the thread while it's not moving or c) after I've googled stuff. If it's been a while between posting after myself, I think readers would actually prefer reading a triple post than me going back and editing an hour old post to make it three posts long. I'm sure that would move the original post into tl:dr territory. I know I'd find gbaji's posts easier to read if he'd break them up more (and use less space bars).
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#174 Mar 16 2012 at 7:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,852 posts
Almalieque wrote:

Allegory wrote:
Why make one post when you can make 3?


When I post during short periods, depending on how long I post, I may run out of time. Given the history of people complaining about the lengths of my posts and people responding without actually reading them, I decided it was a win/win situation just to keep it short. I realized that people actually read my posts when I post shorter.
.


Constant strings of multiple close together posts is considered spamming under the forum rules Paragraph 7, section A3. Please consider this your official warning notification on the matter.

Administrator Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#175 Mar 16 2012 at 7:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,914 posts
/slink
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#176 Mar 16 2012 at 9:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
I'm a triple quadrupal poster. Smiley: glare

I just find more to reply to as I a) think about things or b) read further down the thread while it's not moving or c) after I've googled stuff. If it's been a while between posting after myself, I think readers would actually prefer reading a triple post than me going back and editing an hour old post to make it three posts long. I'm sure that would move the original post into tl:dr territory. I know I'd find gbaji's posts easier to read if he'd break them up more (and use less space bars).


It's so much easier to ignore one post instead of four or five in a row.

Not that I'd ever ignore an Ari post, of course.... Smiley: flowers
#177Almalieque, Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 10:35 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You left out Arip.
#178 Mar 17 2012 at 12:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,852 posts
The "punishment" was a public warning not to do that. If I was going to do something else I would have already done it.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#179 Mar 17 2012 at 1:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Almalieque wrote:

Well, I'll guess I'll just take whatever punishment there is, because my posts aren't intentional triple posts. I post when I have time and if no one else posts in between my posts, then that isn't my fault. If that's nothing to be understood, then I guess I have a problem. Smiley: grin

Your last 3 triple posts are only 16 minutes apart from first to third, so I am going to call BS on this excuse.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#180 Mar 17 2012 at 8:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,205 posts
HEY GUYS I HEARD THERE'S THIS THING CALLED AN 'EDIT' BUTTON THAT YOU CAN USE TO INSERT MORE INFORMATION INTO A POST OR FIX MISTAKES OR OTHER COOL THINGS!
____________________________
Banh
#181 Mar 17 2012 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I don't know why anyone would put any stock in his claim. It shouldn't be any surprise he turned out to be a lying little **** after all.


Oh, you must have read that in the same AR that states your other lie? You have some nerve as a spineless p*ssy that can't even admit to being wrong to something completely irrelevant to us to call someone else a LIAR! Really? At this point, you have no weight in any discussion over veracious actions.


Bets on the word of the day?
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#182 Mar 17 2012 at 9:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,971 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
HEY GUYS I HEARD THERE'S THIS THING CALLED AN 'EDIT' BUTTON THAT YOU CAN USE TO INSERT MORE INFORMATION INTO A POST OR FIX MISTAKES OR OTHER COOL THINGS!
No way! Really? When did they add that?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#183 Mar 17 2012 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,205 posts
It would have been more amusing if you triple posted that.
____________________________
Banh
#184 Mar 17 2012 at 9:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
I was going to wait 16 minutes and post it a few more times, but now I can't.
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#185 Mar 17 2012 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I don't know why anyone would put any stock in his claim. It shouldn't be any surprise he turned out to be a lying little **** after all.


Oh, you must have read that in the same AR that states your other lie? You have some nerve as a spineless p*ssy that can't even admit to being wrong to something completely irrelevant to us to call someone else a LIAR! Really? At this point, you have no weight in any discussion over veracious actions.


Bets on the word of the day?

No bet!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#186 Mar 17 2012 at 11:22 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Kao wrote:
The "punishment" was a public warning not to do that. If I was going to do something else I would have already done it.


I meant for future references. See, now I'm home and have no time constraint, so I can take that extra time to include other posts. However, during the morning and during the day, that's not guaranteed. There's been plenty of times where I started a thread in the morning and had to finish it later. I'm not doing that anymore and that's why I why I started responding to "gbaji length" posts in two pieces.

Besides, unless you're Gbaji or that other guy, you're typically not responding to as many people on different points as me on an average discussion. So, you have two choices, one large post or double/triple posts.

People complain about the length of Gbaji's posts (similar to my previous posts) and now you're complaining about multiple posts. There is no happy medium.

Tyrrant wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

Well, I'll guess I'll just take whatever punishment there is, because my posts aren't intentional triple posts. I post when I have time and if no one else posts in between my posts, then that isn't my fault. If that's nothing to be understood, then I guess I have a problem. Smiley: grin

Your last 3 triple posts are only 16 minutes apart from first to third, so I am going to call BS on this excuse.


Oh, I guess I didn't realize that when I posted them and when I posted my "excuse"...Smiley: rolleyes I have been doing the same thing for months now, this is just one of the few times where it ended up as triple post. That doesn't make my reasoning any less valid.

Just look at the time difference between the third post of that triple poster and my next post.

Now I will say that after changing my posting habit, I have grown accustomed to just replying to each post.

Spoon wrote:
HEY GUYS I HEARD THERE'S THIS THING CALLED AN 'EDIT' BUTTON THAT YOU CAN USE TO INSERT MORE INFORMATION INTO A POST OR FIX MISTAKES OR OTHER COOL THINGS!


Yea... if people don't even read the original, what makes you think people will read an edit?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#187 Mar 17 2012 at 1:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Quote:
People complain about the length of Gbaji's posts (similar to my previous posts) and now you're complaining about multiple posts. There is no happy medium.
No, there is a happy medium. You and gbaji are just incapable of finding it.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#188 Mar 17 2012 at 3:08 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
While I don't believe I've ever complain about wordiness from anyoen here, I don't think you're understanding the complaints of others Alma. If people are complaining about the lengths of your posts or not reading them because they are too long, then splitting a single post into three spammed one after each other doesn't rectify the problem.

Brevity and priority. Sometimes there's a lot to respond to and it must all be addressed. In that case, try to make certain you're being as direct and terse as possible. Sometimes there are a lot of people responding, but not all responses merit further reply. In that case, stick to just the posts that you feel are relevant to the point you're making. And lastly, sometimes you just have a lot to say and there's nothing that can be done about it. In that case, grow some balls and just ignore anyone trying to detract from your comments. Spending extra time replying to criticism that you talk to much is an inherently doomed pursuit.
#189 Mar 17 2012 at 3:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,852 posts
There is no rule against lenght of post assuming it isn't done specifically to disrupt a thread. There is a built in hard cutoff to number of characters per post, but its very difficult to reach. The full ruleset can be viewed here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/Forum_Rules

As to "future references" punishments, if you keep doing something an admin warns you not to do, generally you'll get temp muted, then eventually banned. I thought that part would be pretty obvious by now, along with the fact that if someone deliberatly keeps breaking the rules I really have no problem with removing them from the forum. Your choice of course.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#190 Mar 17 2012 at 4:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
There's no such thing as obvious to Alma.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#191Almalieque, Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 12:06 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You're not understanding my point. I understand the potential punishments. I'm letting you know that regardless of what they are, I will have to take them. As I said, this isn't "deliberate". Some times it turns out to be a double or triple post based on the aforementioned factors. If you can't understand how it isn't deliberate, then there's nothing else I can say.
#192 Mar 18 2012 at 12:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,852 posts
The other people don't do it nearly as often as you do, and have been dealt with separatly. This is about you, and your actions, and your apperent desire to annoy me for some reason. Profiling has nothing to do with it. If you are doing 90 in a 75 mph zone when the cop pulls you over, it really doesn't matter what race / ethnicity / whateverthehell you are. Quite frankly, I find your allegation of "profiling" to be rather offensive.

Now, are you done, or do you need to take some time to think about how you can avoid posting multiple consecutive posts in a very short time period?
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#193 Mar 18 2012 at 2:29 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,971 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
There's no such thing as obvious to Alma.
It hasn't been his word of the day yet.


And Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#194Almalieque, Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 3:37 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I find your profiling rather offensive.
#195 Mar 18 2012 at 6:05 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,914 posts
Don't worry, Kao has smacked me before with warnings. It just wasn't in this thread.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#196 Mar 18 2012 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
In before banhammer. Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#197 Mar 18 2012 at 11:12 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
485 posts
Alma's gonna get
Screenshot
#198 Mar 18 2012 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
It may be unintentional, but you've been told to stop, so stop. Just edit the existing post if no new ones have been made.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#199Almalieque, Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 11:49 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So, if someone makes a post after my last post, then it's now all of the sudden ok to post again?
#200 Mar 18 2012 at 11:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,638 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Don't worry, Kao has smacked me before with warnings. It just wasn't in this thread.


That's part of my point, there is no standard. Not too long ago, lolgaxe spammed a thread with the same exact post and nothing was said when in the past threads have been locked up for the very same thing.

Sir Xsarus wrote:
It may be unintentional, but you've been told to stop, so stop. Just edit the existing post if no new ones have been made.


So, if someone makes a post after my last post, then it's now all of the sudden ok to post again?


If you have something new and worth saying, then yes. If it's something that is really just a part of your last post, then edit it into that one.

And I'd just love to see the logic of how it's profiling for you to get warned, but when Ari mentions past warnings, those are... proof of your profiling...?

[EDIT]

Worth saying is clearly relative to you, not us. But we'd all appreciate it if you were to use our standards for your own.

Edited, Mar 18th 2012 1:57pm by idiggory
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#201 Mar 18 2012 at 11:58 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Don't worry, Kao has smacked me before with warnings. It just wasn't in this thread.


That's part of my point, there is no standard. Not too long ago, lolgaxe spammed a thread with the same exact post and nothing was said when in the past threads have been locked up for the very same thing.
*ahem*
Almalieque repeatedly in one thread wrote:
Post 206
Bit of a pot/kettle situation you have going on there.

Almalieque wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
It may be unintentional, but you've been told to stop, so stop. Just edit the existing post if no new ones have been made.


So, if someone makes a post after my last post, then it's now all of the sudden ok to post again?

Yes. Before this you can easily use the edit button rather than spamming posts. This is not a difficult concept. Stop trying to make it seem arbitrary.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 58 All times are in CDT
Bijou, gbaji, Iamadam, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (54)