Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

It must be time to trade in the old pile of gold!Follow

#1 Dec 21 2011 at 8:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,859 posts
Seriously, Why didn't I think of this? You know how many crazy cat ladies there are out there sitting on piles of gold???

http://cats4gold.com/
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#2 Dec 21 2011 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,200 posts
Reported. You're gunna get bant!
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#3 Dec 21 2011 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
******
43,443 posts
It'd be funnier if it were parrots. Though I guess the image of a pirate with a cat on his shoulder is amusing in it's own way.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Dec 21 2011 at 9:07 AM Rating: Decent
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
It'd be funnier if it were parrots. Though I guess the image of a pirate with a cat on his shoulder is amusing in it's own way.

Parrots are incredibly expensive though. Seriously, if it were at all possible, my family would have a hyacinth macaw, but they cost about as much as a cheap car, if you want to get one you know will be healthy. Smiley: glare

/totallyseriouscrazybirdladypost

I completely agree with the fact that it would be a lot funnier of it were parrots
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#5 Dec 21 2011 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,235 posts
Lady Jinte wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
It'd be funnier if it were parrots. Though I guess the image of a pirate with a cat on his shoulder is amusing in it's own way.

Parrots are incredibly expensive though. Seriously, if it were at all possible, my family would have a hyacinth macaw, but they cost about as much as a cheap car, if you want to get one you know will be healthy. Smiley: glare



but they live long enough that you can pass them on to your children
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#6 Dec 21 2011 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Olorinus wrote:
Lady Jinte wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
It'd be funnier if it were parrots. Though I guess the image of a pirate with a cat on his shoulder is amusing in it's own way.

Parrots are incredibly expensive though. Seriously, if it were at all possible, my family would have a hyacinth macaw, but they cost about as much as a cheap car, if you want to get one you know will be healthy. Smiley: glare



but they live long enough that you can pass them on to your children

they will if you're able to properly care for them, anyway. Parrots are a lot fussier than cats, which is kind of scary when you think about it. It's also not unheard of to have a Parrot who has passed from parent to child die of loneliness.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#7 Dec 21 2011 at 12:01 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,272 posts
Lady Jinte wrote:
they will if you're able to properly care for them, anyway. Parrots are a lot fussier than cats, which is kind of scary when you think about it. It's also not unheard of to have a Parrot who has passed from parent to child die of loneliness.


This is a list of things that keep my cat happy.

Bits of cheese from the sandwich I made.
Foil balls from the tops of the yogurt.
Snuggles
Freshly folded laundry to sleep on.
Being the middle spoon between my wife and I.

I'm pretty sure when he goes I might die of loneliness.
____________________________

(V)(;,,;)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
#8 Dec 21 2011 at 12:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,183 posts
A friend's grandfather died, leaving a widow and a parrot. Grandma had never cared for the bird all that much and was creeped out by its use of her dead husband's favorite swear words, in her dead husband's tones.

That more than any other story has kept me uninterested in having a long-lived talking bird.
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#9 Dec 21 2011 at 10:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,859 posts
I have some excellent cornish game hen recipies if your friends grandmother is interested...

Edited, Dec 21st 2011 8:06pm by Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 35 All times are in CDT
Aethien, bababk88, Bijou, Anonymous Guests (32)