Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Naughty or Nice?Follow

#52 Dec 22 2011 at 11:35 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,261 posts
gbaji wrote:
And the cabinets over/around the stove are exactly shaped for putting a microwave there, so it should be easy to install. So that's my plan.


Do you have an outlet there? If you plan to run it off of the range circuit check to see what else is running on that circuit first. Microwaves pretty much max out a 15A circuit, ranges use almost no electricity so you might find that your fridge is running off of the same circuit and you'll be popping fuses like popcorn.
#53 Dec 22 2011 at 1:21 PM Rating: Good
Encyclopedia
******
31,607 posts
Yodabunny wrote:
gbaji wrote:
And the cabinets over/around the stove are exactly shaped for putting a microwave there, so it should be easy to install. So that's my plan.


Do you have an outlet there? If you plan to run it off of the range circuit check to see what else is running on that circuit first. Microwaves pretty much max out a 15A circuit, ranges use almost no electricity so you might find that your fridge is running off of the same circuit and you'll be popping fuses like popcorn.


Wha? You need power to run a microwave? Actually, I hadn't thought of that. I'm sure I would have before actually buying and installing it, but that would have been a classic "do'h!" moment. I'm 99% sure that the short cabinets immediately above the current hood have an outlet in them. But I should actually check that, shouldn't I? Smiley: nod
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#54 Dec 22 2011 at 1:24 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,550 posts
Nob wrote:
The future-ex Mrs Nobby has a few bijou prezzies to open on Kwanzanukah morning, but surprises is surprises, right readers?



I wonder if bijou knows you used his card to buy her ****.

Surprises, surprises indeed.
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
Don't listen to bisexuals.
Aripyanfar wrote:
All bi's are ****-tarts.
#55 Dec 22 2011 at 6:02 PM Rating: Good
Tarub wrote:
Nob wrote:
The future-ex Mrs Nobby has a few bijou prezzies to open on Kwanzanukah morning, but surprises is surprises, right readers?



I wonder if bijou knows you used his card to buy her sh*t.

Surprises, surprises indeed.

And here I was, thinking he downloaded DingartsTM and printed them out. OK, not really
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#56 Dec 23 2011 at 12:00 AM Rating: Good
**
487 posts
I have no idea what I might be getting but my sister will open a smallish copper tub to add to her copper collection. My brother-in-law gets an Academy Sports and Outdoor gift certificate since he's notoriously hard to buy for. My nephew is closing on a house next week and needs a set of dishes. He'll also score Saints Row The Third and a gift cert to Barnes & Noble. I thought after a week of Law finals he could blow off some stress with Saints and then relax with a book after.
#57 Dec 24 2011 at 7:13 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
3,204 posts
Well my present from the woman of the house was a pair of socks containing angora wool. Hand knitted by someone in N.C., DSD was that you?

They are knee length, so she may wear them more than I, but they will be perfect for kilt wearing event. If I wear a kilt that is.
____________________________
For Truth, Justice, and the Norrathian Way!
Tinkering is a trade skill which will not prevent the mobs from hitting you.
#58 Dec 24 2011 at 9:02 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,848 posts
Jonwin gave me keys to the car, to go with my learner's permit. Once we find a empty parking lot, he will let me get behind the wheel.
____________________________
This Post is written in Elnese, If it was an actual Post, it would make sense.

"England needs, examples of people who, leaving Heaven to decide whether they are to rise in the world, decide for themselves that they will be happy in it, and have resolved to seek, not greater wealth, but simpler pleasures; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity; making the first of possessions self-possession, and honouring themselves in the harmless pride and calm pursuits of peace." - John Ruskin
#59 Dec 24 2011 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,448 posts
Jonwin wrote:
Well my present from the woman of the house was a pair of socks containing angora wool. Hand knitted by someone in N.C., DSD was that you?

They are knee length, so she may wear them more than I, but they will be perfect for kilt wearing event. If I wear a kilt that is.



Nope. I don't know how to knit. Tare might though Smiley: grin
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the *** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 58 All times are in CDT