Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

BST LS on RamuhFollow

#1 Dec 05 2009 at 8:02 AM Rating: Excellent
23 posts
Looking for a Bst LS on Ramuh.

I went and looked at some of the old threads here before I made this one and tried looking up some players that had posted about their BST LS but did not see anyone on.



#2 Dec 07 2009 at 10:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Currently the only BST LS on Ramuh that I am aware of is MonstersInc. I had co-created one called LonelySouls, but we merged with MonstersInc to make it stronger. You can find a link to the website in my sig
____________________________
Seyton; Ramuh; MonstersInc
BST80; WAR80; SMN80; PLD53; SAM50; NIN37; BLM40; WHM40; DNC37; THF37

[ffxisig]184590[/ffxisig]

www.monstersinclinkshell.com

Cesaria wrote:
White bunny - if Seyton had a pet, he'd have a white bunny
#3 Dec 09 2009 at 6:36 AM Rating: Default
5 posts
Since it uaually takes around 3 months to get into Monsters Inc. and well, people are about to abandon FFXI to play FFIV, I would suggest creating a new bst LS, as MI doesn't look very promising at this time. They take themselves too seriously to let anyone in right away.



#4 Dec 10 2009 at 4:15 AM Rating: Decent
*
74 posts
Quote:
Since it uaually takes around 3 months to get into Monsters Inc. and well, people are about to abandon FFXI to play FFIV, I would suggest creating a new bst LS, as MI doesn't look very promising at this time. They take themselves too seriously to let anyone in right away.

Had to quote and reply to this, lol, why would someone quit FFXI to play FFIV?
____________________________
Orac
75WHM/75BST/75SMN/75PUP
#5 Dec 14 2009 at 9:50 PM Rating: Good
**
253 posts
eliphas wrote:

Had to quote and reply to this, lol, why would someone quit FFXI to play FFIV?


1-Cause you get hacked/banned and never get your char back
2-Cause they deny your payment

Believe me they are working hard to find every possible to kill this game.

#6 Dec 18 2009 at 4:40 PM Rating: Good
*****
12,810 posts
To be fair, Furie, you're screwed because you used someone else's info to register...

Still miss having you around.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#7 Dec 22 2009 at 5:49 PM Rating: Excellent
**
253 posts
wait what?

I'm screwed cause:
a)they fail at finding out what accounts get hacked. (even though it should be really simple.)
b)I haven't been willing to spend time/money/effort to keep having useless chats with them to get it back.

I didn't use someone else info... has always been my name, my credit cards, my billing address etc, the only info I had to use from a friend, was his USA address, because while they let you pay from anywhere in the world you could only live in USA or Canada, and that address I still have it written here and also used while processing the unbanned return hack account thing.
#8 Jan 03 2010 at 3:48 AM Rating: Good
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
FurieRand wrote:
eliphas wrote:

Had to quote and reply to this, lol, why would someone quit FFXI to play FFIV?


1-Cause you get hacked/banned and never get your char back
2-Cause they deny your payment

Believe me they are working hard to find every possible to kill this game.



/whoosh
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)