This item is dropped off monsters
Per patch 1.99a:
- The Artifact Credit and Master Level Credit tokens that can be purchased with bounty points are now tradeable.
- All Master Level final encounters will now drop a new type of currency called Atlantean Glass. This may be used to purchase tokens which can be turned in for a piece of Dragonslayer Armor or the player's Dragonslayer Weapon. The following NPCs accept the Atlantean Glass currency.
Trishy in Camelot
Brohd in Jordheim
Elenora in Tir na Nog
Note: The player will only have access to the Atlantean Glass store if they are level 50.
From 12.15.09 Hot Fix note:
Master Level x.10 encounters now drop Atlantean Glass that can be traded yet is not sellable to merchants.
Per the 1.000 Patch notes:
With the newly discovered potent magical properties of the Dragon Scales and the recently understood connection with Atlantean Glass, the Kings of each Realm have decided to deploy stores of these reserves into the Frontiers for experimental use. As such, supply chests now have a chance to give caches of Dragon Scales and Atlantean Glass. The chances for all potential items that can be received from the supply chests have been equalized so that Tokens are no longer the most likely item given.
Per patch 1.000 (12.15.09):
Please visit the members of the Order of Mysteries in the Ruins of Atlantis to turn in Atlantean Glass for Master Level Credit, Artifact Credit and Scroll purchases. Please note, more Atlantis based items will be added to these stores over time and merchants that sell Atlantis items for Bounty Points are still functional. The members of the Order of Mysteries which accept Atlantean Glass are as follows:
o Albion: Scholar Caradoc, Scholar Eurwen, Scholar Iolo and Scholar Betrys
o Midgard: Loremaster Alfr, Loremistress Urdr, Loremaster Eitri and Loremistress Saga
o Hibernia: Sage Gilda, Sage Cethin, Sage Tegan and Sage Morcant
* The Order of Dragonslayers no longer accept Atlantean Glass.
Per patch 1.000 (12.15.09):
* Atlantean Glass: The way this item drops has changed. There are two difficulty ratings for the Master Level x.10 encounters – Easy or Hard. Those that are currently considered Easy will give a stack of 50 to each person in the Battlegroup and drop 500 from the monster itself to be split amongst the rest. Those that are currently considered Hard will give a stack of 100 to each person in the Battlegroup and drop a stack of 1000 to be split amongst the rest.
* Atlantean Glass: These items can no longer be sold but can now be traded.
* Draco and his guards now drop Dragon Scales.
per 1.11.10 Hot Fix:
Players must now be level 40 or higher to receive Atlantean Glass dropped by ML x10 encounters
Note from Boudecca of Gaheris: you trade in the Glass for your Draconic Stones to get Dragonslayer Armor or Weapon BUT only in the zone you got it from. eg. If you get a Draconic Essence Stone from Trishy in Camelot (Albion) the Dragonslayer Journeyman Charaos in Tailitu (Hibernia) will not accept it.
Toons from a Realm cannot trade Draconic Stones to the Dragonslayer Journeyman of another Realm, even if they got them from a Capital not their own and have safe access to the zone with the Journeyman in it. The NPC does not have the yellow knot over his head, which is the clue, I suppose.
Per patch 1.100 (01/14/10)
- The Order of Dragonslayers no longer accept Atlantean Glass.
|Send a correction|