Mau of Bastet
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
Per patch 1.84:
- The Mau of Bastet: The faction reward for this quest was increased. Players only need to complete the quest once to receive the required faction amount.
Speak with Inarus, a sphinx, in Stygian Delta, loc=38.9k,13.5k) and tell him you would like to improve your [Mau of Bastet] faction.
He will then give you one of the following 4 Scenario's
1)Find two rocks east of the entrance to the Necropolis in the Land of Atum (loc=25080, 7055) and /search the smaller one for the hidden writing. Once you have copied the writing, read the Papyrus.
2) Find a tidal weaver mirad (orange cons, ice based attacks) in the waters of the Stygian Delta and see if she has the map the renegade wrote about (28300 36300). Receive a map and /interact with it.
3)Find the iaculus named Kaphiri (loc=17.3k, 14.9k in Land of Atum) and get the Renegade's Key from it. The map indicates that Kaphiri may be found near the Necropolis in the Land of Atum.
4) Dispose of the scorpions Amessis and Qakare (loc=25.5k, 60.3k). Go south from the great pyramid in the Land of Atum and through the arched rock to reach the rocks where they are.
5)/Dig around the large rock that Qakare and Amessis were guarding to find the Renedage's Chest.
6) Use the Renegade's Key to open the Renegade's Chest.
7) Place the treasure of Bastet upon your body to receive the blessings of Bastet and return the treasure to its rightful owners.
Reward: Blessing of Bastet Potion (1 charge of a value 6 health regen) as well as 8 gold.
1)find/kill a named that is back near town (forgot to get a copy of his name or the loc. Head back to Stygia and head NW. When you see an L shaped rock with two sphinxes near it (loc=28000, 59500). One the back side of it is where the named popped.
2)Next /search the wall for writings so they can be copied into your Papyrus.
3)Now travel to loc= 52584, 48804 in Land of Atum and kill Sabah and Yafeu, two winged scarabs
4) /dig near the rocks where Sabah and Yafeu were guarding. Keep digging until you have both pieces of the statues.
5) Now use one half of the statue on the other half to reassemble it. When it is in one piece, equip it to receive the blessings of Bastet.
1)Find the corner of a ruined ancient building southwest of Inarus. Dispose of the setians that guard it. loc =29k, 20k in Stygian Delta.
2)Upon their death /search the wall setians had been protecting, be quick about doing this as the mob respwans quickly. (Note:if you've /search ed the wall successfully and can't read the Enchanted Papyrus, right click it in your backpack and /interact.)
3)Now travel to loc=44411, 38313 in Stygian Delta and kill Oshara, a named croc. Once she is dead /search the nest she was on when you found her. She can respawn quickly.
4)Next go kill Baktre and /search her nest. Loc= 57k, 32k in Land of Atum.
5) Finally find Abayomi, kill her, and /search her nest. Abayomi can be found at loc= 45k, 37k. in Land of Atum. When you /search 3 baby crocs will pop, kill them.
6) Now assemble all the necklace and equip the necklace to receive the blessings of Bastet.
1) Travel SW of Pyramid in Land of Atum (loc=17.9k, 48.3k) and /search at the Arched Rock.
2) Kill Oseye, a named iaculus, at loc=15.3k,14.7k in the Land of Atum.
3)Kill Prahotep, a named black croc, at loc=28.2k, 42.2k in Land of Atum.
4)Now travel to loc=21k,15k in Stygian Delta and kill the named setian, Amasis.
5)/use the embossed chest and run back to Land of Atum to /bury the chest at the Arched Rock from step 1.
6)/dig and Tabers, a named lion, will spwan, kill him.
8)Equip the bracelet Tabers drops to receive the blessings of Bastet.