DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
Talk to Barkeep Dwerrav in the pub near the Guild of Shadows in Camelot. He tells you that Sir Kenley in one of the guard towers is having trouble with bandits. The guard tower happens to be right next to the pub, and Sir Kenley can be found upstairs. Sir Kenley will tell a story of a feud between Cleddyf and Cilydd Difwych, named bandits in camps east of the road to Forest Sauvage in Camelot Hills. His scouts say that a messenger is constantly running between the two camps, and you must find a way to take the messenger's place and intercept the messages.
1) Find the messenger near one of the bandits camps (there are a few) and
kill him (green at 14). Behind the tower where you turn in the bandit ears to the hunter there is a dirt hill. The Messenger wanders on that hill (right before the Dragon Ant Soldiers). Receive a "bandit tunic" and a "note to Cleddyf" Don the bandit tunic disguise and all bandits become neutral to you.
2) Deliver note to Cleddyf. He reads it and then gives you a "sealed note for Cilydd".
3) Deliver the sealed note to Sir Kenley (receive some xp). NOTE: remember to remove the bandit tunic or the guards will kill you. Sir Kenley tells you that you must take the opportunity to get rid of one of the brothers and kill Cleddyf at the meeting point.
4) Return to the camp area and wait for midnight. Cleddyf (blue at 14) will begin to move from his camp at around 11:30 or so. He will be accompanied by a Bandit Lieutenant (green at 14). There were also a couple of bandits (gray at 14) wandering around that came to help. Kill Cleddyf and receive "Cleddyf's head".
5) Deliver Cleddyf's head to Sir Kenley in Camelot. Receive xp and a reward.