Catch of the Day
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
Prerequisite: Larylle's Necklace
Larylle in Ardee sends you to the Cliffs of Moher to talk to a named Tidal Sheerie, Aessa.
She sends you on some tasks.
Fanged Sinach - Just south of Aessa in the Cliffs of Moher (orange con to a lvl 46)
Elder Tidal Sheerie, Connacht 40K/ 4600
Touched, Connacht 58K/ 6200
A fairly easy quest for a nice reward
Another take on the quest:
- Larylle in Ardee sends you to the Cliffs of Moher to talk to a named Tidal Sheerie, Aessa.
- Aessa (4600,20k) will send you to a cliff dweller camp to speak with them. The necklace makes the dwellers not attack, regardless of them being aggressive.
- Go find any of the camps... when you get close to a spearman or hunter, they will identify your necklace and attack. Cliff dwellers will not set it off, so try and find one that will set it off but doesn't have lots of friends around.
- If you survive, return to Aessa and she wants you to try again at a different camp.
- The second time I went, he ripped the necklace off then attacked. If you survive, and kill the mob, it advances the quest and you go back to speak to Aessa.
- Aessa then sends you to kill Fanged Sinnach south on the beach (big ugly, can't miss)
- Return, and then sent to mess with the kaolinth on the beach (south/southeast).
- Elder Tidal Sheerie is next in Connacht (40k/4600). He sends you to get your reward, which is on the tooth of a sharptoothed megafelid SW of Dun Ailinne (38k/51k).
Faerie Ring of Defense --
Blademaster, Champion, Hero, Warden
Faerie Ring of Silence -- Nightshade and Ranger
Faerie Ring of Harmony -- Bard
Faerie Ring of Growth -- Druid