Worn Tradeskill Tools (Alb)
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
This quest requires 500 skill in a trade before your trainer will give you this quest.
Before you start set up this macro:
/macro say /say interested chances learned so early a favor list lack (enamel/cloth/leather = whichever dye you like to get from Rowena)
That's for fast forwarding thru all the chatter with NPC's I set it up to go for enamel and the leveling item. It then looks like this: /macro say /say interested chances learned so early a favor list lack enamel increase your skill
- Go to your craft guildmaster in Camelot, rightclick and hit macro.
- Go to Shandley, he's in the house near tailor guildmaster with all the guys with the /level armour, rightclick and hit macro.
- Make the item he requests, if you're gonna do this quest a number of times in a row, just make a bunch of them in advance. It has to be of 96% quality or up!!
- Go to Rheda in Cotswold, she's in the house right behind the Inn, directly right of the doorway, give her the item and hit macro. You get a letter of recommendation
- Go back to Shandley, give him the letter and hit macro.
- Go out the east gate and get a horse ticket to Campacorentin Station, walk into the Lethantis Association, walk straight ahead and talk to Rowena, hit macro. She hands you a list of ingredients. No need to read it if you have it in your pack and know where to go, the items will appear in your pack automatically.
- red cabbage, directly next to the bindstone in the stone circle (loc=16980,8425)
- elderberries, in the bushes near the big pinetree behind the ruined house with the goblins, south of the lethantis association. (loc=14940,19050)
- blueberries, down the road, on the right side is a fallen tree with a big root sticking out the back, they're around the root near the treetrunk (loc=26408,30330)
- indigo, on the docks of the hermit's island, around the bit of sand sticking out of the water (loc=14310,50650)
- red cedar root, from the dock, swim to the guardtower, there's
two trees in fron of it. the root can be found inbetween those trees, towards the right one of the two. (loc=18565, 52885)
- Head back to Rowena, give her the items, she gives you a basket of tarts.
- Head to Lanston, he's by the pinetree next to the tower in Campacorentin Station, opposite the horseride merchant. give him the basket, hit macro. You get some empty dye pots.
- Head back to Rowena, give her the dye pots, choose a dye or hit macro if the type of dye is in there. Then take horse back to camelot.
- Go to Shandley, give him the Blue dye pot.
- Go to your guildmaster for your reward.
You can have more than one of the same item in your pack on writing this, so if you want more, just set up the reward in your macro aswell and you can do infinite runs on it.
The rewards are untradeable and unsellable, the charges can not be recharged.
Faster: +6 STR, +10% speed (50 charges)
Worn Needle - Tailor/Armorcrafter
Worn Gem Chisel - Spellcrafter
Worn Herbcutting Knife - Alchamist
Worn Weaponcrafting Hammer - Weaponcrafter
Smarter: +6 STR, +5% (10 charges)
Worn Skinning Knife - Tailor/Armorcrafter
Worn Gem Hammer - Spellcrafter
Worn Mixing Bowl - Alchamist
Worn Weaponsmith’s Knife - Weaponcrafter
Better: +6 STR, 1% quality (5 charges)
Worn Pair of Scissors - Tailor/Armorcrafter
Worn Gem File - Spellcrafter
Worn Stirring Rod - Alchamist
Worn Weapon Etching Tool - Weaponcrafter