Let Sleeping Serpents Lie (Epic 9)
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
Must perform epic quests 1-8 for your class before you can be given this quest. Unlike class Epic quests 1-6, this quest, like Epic 7 & 8, can be done by all classes.
This quest begins with same npc you have begun all epic quests 2-6. After you speak with that npc all classes will be directed to speak Lynnleigh...
If you know any information about this quest (NPC who starts the quest, other NPC's involved and their names, zones, dialog, ect...) please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it below. Thank you!
Walkthrough submitted by: Skaldini of Merlin
- After talking to Lynnleigh she tells you to go to Skona Ravine (the island in the long lake, same as previous one) and kill Fjalar or Galar to get the
Dagger Shaped Key. /Use like before to port to the dungeon.
- The stuff in dungeon cons oj to a level 50. Kill your way until you get to a set of 4 rooms in a square pattern where you will get hit with a proc of some sort ( I'm sorry, i don't know how to describe it). seemed to be lightning damage. you will get a message "MI TM 4 hits you for ... damage!"
I just killed all mobs in those 4 rooms and ran though, it was fine.
- After you kill your way a bit you get to the Seithkona's (5 of these and all oj) and Fronda (red) room. These guys don't BaF so just pull one at a
time. they hit harder than they con, using a Poison bolt DoT (does about 50-60 damage per tick) and melee attack which kinda hurt (more than the
other mobs, these Seithkona's hit for about 120-140). Once all Seithkonas are dead pull the Fronda, she hits for about 220-250 and uses same DoT as
- After killing Fronda, locate and kill Hagall. He was very well protected and took a while to get to so use caution. There is about 15 mobs to get
through in 2 rooms to get to this guy, and a extra 10 in the room he is in. Once all oj minions dead go up and talk to the Bodyguard Hagall (on the
right who is red con) and speak to him. accept the challenge to the Champion Hagall and kill him, he cons red and does a series of lightning attacks that
do decent damage along with melee. Once dead you are free to take on Hagall, all you need to do is get into his aggro range and he will come get
you. he cons purple to a level 50 and uses the same lightning attacks as his Champion Hagall.
- Once Hagall is dead, return to Lynnleigh on the island southwest of Vasudheim to receive a "Lynnleigh scroll" which you then return to Visindakona Guri in Jordheim to get your Epic Armor.
Guiding Spirit Armor -- Valkyrie
Blessed Balm Armor -- Healer
Earthen Entranced Armor -- Shaman
Fierce Defender's Armor -- Warrior
Brutish Battle Armor -- Savage
Bravery Bound Armor -- Berserker
War Cry Armor -- Skald
Shadowhunter Armor -- Hunter
Shadow Touched Armor -- Spiritmaster
Sable Rune Armor -- Runemaster
Entrancing Mayhem Armor -- Warlock
Phantom Rune Armor -- Bonedancer
Lightning Imbued Armor -- Thane
Lurking Shadow Armor -- Shadowblade
Iron Hide Armor -- Mauler