700 WC Tradeskill Quest (Hib)
DISCLAIMER: Your Steps and Tasks may be different
Per patch 1.97 (03.11.09):
- The 700 skill crafting quests for Armorcraft, Weaponcraft, Tailoring, and Fletching in all three realms have been adjusted to require only three specific sub-skills each to complete. These are as follows.
For Armorcraft: Clothworking, Leatherworking, and Metalworking
For Weaponcraft: Woodworking, Leatherworking, and Metalworking
For Tailoring: Clothworking, Leatherworking, and Metalworking
For Fletching: Woodworking, Leatherworking, and Metalworking
Items made need to be 96% or better:
Darcy asks you to answer the riddles,and here they are...
1) Bedroll Pillow of Gossamer, its 475 Clothworking
2) Saddlebag, rigid 475 leatherworking
3) Wrought Jewlery Box 425 Metalworking
4) Heartwood Curio Box 450 Woodworking
I put them in my hotbar, got the materials,and made them, then handed them in order to him
Hendrika then sends you to see Darcy, who's near the Veil Rift entrance (is a merchant), talk to her a second, and go back to Hendrika, she will ask you what is Darcy's favorite thing?
Type /say own shop
Hendrika then asks you to make a weapon, once made hand it in to Hendrika for your reward. (additional info from zellgodas: make a cobalt basterd sword and take it to Minarva in Culaid
step7 make a cobalt sickle take it to Wrenn Darkcloud in Druim Ligen )
You get to pick your reward, just like last ones,(if you did them) you can have better, faster, or smarter.
Crafted Weaponcrafting Hammer -- Faster
for step 6 got to make a cobalt basterd sword and take it to Minarva in Culaid
step7 make a cobalt sickle take it to Wrenn Darkcloud in Druim Ligen
and no yea cant recharge em
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.