Version 1.109 Goes Live
Good things will be coming to DAoC tomorrow. Patch 1.109 going up on the live servers, bringing the end of master levels requiring master level experience, tweeks to ML10 encounter weapons, the ability to transfer from the Glamorgan clusters to Ywain servers is enabled and more:
We will be bringing all servers offline on Wednesday, 06/29, for the implementation of Patch 1.109b and a hard drive update on Ywain. The Ywain cluster will be unavailable from 6:00am EDT / 12:00 CEST on. All other servers will be coming down at 10:00am EDT / 16:00 CEST. We anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 6:00 PM EDT / 0:00 CEST. Please be sure to check the Herald for updates regarding this downtime.
Highlights from this version include:
- Several balance changes have been made to ML10 Encounter Weapons.
- Master levels no longer require Master Level experience.
- A series of repeatable Monster, and Player kill tasks have been added to the following Battlegrounds: Wilton and Molvik. These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurulite as rewards.
Free Character Transfers from Glamorgan to Ywain
We will enable Free Character Transfers from Glamorgan to Ywain with the restart of the servers. If you have characters on Glamorgan, please read the Character Transfer Guide to be prepared.
- If you want to build a new house on Ywain, please check which server of the cluster has lots in the location you are looking for. We recommend not to transfer to Ywain1.
- If you transfer your guild, make sure to withdraw the collected guild taxes before the transfer. Realm Points, Bounty Points and Merit Points will get stored on the guild leader, the guild money won't. In order to withdraw the money, just click on it in the /social window.