Version 1.109c Goes Live
DAoC's servers will be brought off-line bright and early tomorrow morning (6AM EST!) to bring patch version 1.109c live. Some of the tweeks this patch will bring; more challenging encounters in Summoner's Hall, more kill tasks in the battlegrounds and slight adjustments for a few classes in their spell lines:
We will be bringing all servers offline on Tuesday, 09/20, for the implementation of Patch 1.109c. All servers will be coming down at 6:00 am EDT / 12:00 pm CEST. We anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 2:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm CEST.
Please be sure to check the Herald for updates regarding this downtime.
Live Patch Notes 1.109c
- The Summoners of the Summoner's Hall have been ignored for too long, and have been able to increase their power significantly as a result. Aidon the Archwizard, Summoner Roesia, Summoner Losseren, Summoner Cunovida, and Grand Sommoner Govannon now provide greater challenges and rewards to the fighters of the realms.
- A series of repeatable Monster and Player kill tasks have been added to the Leirvik and Cathal Valley battlegrounds. These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurilite as rewards.
- Respec stones have been changed to allow them to be /useable no matter your location in game.
- The AoE Bolt line of spells in the Ethereal Shriek specialization line has had its range decreased from 1875 to 1000 units.
- The level 10 AoE Root Spell has been renamed "Patch of Brambles."
- The level 29 AoE Root Spell has been renamed "Field of Brambles."
- The level 28 Instant Root Spell has been renamed "Sprouting Thicket."
Realm vs. Realm
- Bounty Master NPCs have been added to each realm's Relic Towns in the Frontiers.
- Undergoblin Grunts have had their damage and defense decreased to bring them more in-line with other charmable mobs of a similar level.
- Spec Armor Factor and Haste buffs have been added to the Camelot Cleric, Jordheim Shaman, and Tir na Nog Druids. These buffs will cost 6 gold or 6 bounty points each. Additionally, the prices of the "Spec Buffs" and the "Full Buffs" tokens have been increased to reflect the addition of these two new spells.
- The region Fensalir Gate is now spelled correctly.
Realm vs. Realm Dungeons
- Hastener NPCs have been added to the Labyrinth entrances for the three realms.
- The following encounters in Summoners Hall have been increased in difficulty: Aidon The Archwizard, Summoner Roesia, Summoner Losseren, Summoner Cunovida, and Grand Summoner Govannon.
- The following Encounters in Summoners Hall have had their loot tables updated. These new items will be in line with items from Celestius Encounters: Aidon The Archwizard, Summoner Roesia, Summoner Losseren, Summoner Cunovida.
- Buffing NPCs have been added to the Battlegrounds, starting in the Hills of Claret. These NPCs will provide level-appropriate buffs that can be bought with gold.
- A series of repeatable Monster and Player kill tasks have been added to the following Battlegrounds: These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurulite as rewards.
- Leirvik: Albion - Captain Peliane, Albion Commander, Midgard: Captain Kormarg, Midgard Commander , Hibernia: Captain Lunilmar, Hibernia Commander.
- Cathal Valley: Albion - Captain Osezel, Field Marshal Hurlbrink, Midgard - Captain Talmeri, General Halverson, Hibernia - Captain Fallorisse, Consul Thulos.
- Level appropriate Aurulite merchants have been added to the following Battlegrounds:
- Leirvik: Albion - Olorlara, Midgard - Sunda, Hibernia - Belazil.
- Cathal Valley: Albion - Olorlara, Midgard - Sunda, Hibernia - Belazil.
- The following Respec Stones have been changed to allow them to be /useable instead of having to turn them into the appropriate NPC:
- Full Skill Respec Stones: Luminescent Exerpise Stone
- Single Skill Respec Stones: Luminescent Ceriac Stone
- Realm Respec Stones: Luminescent Exeregum Stone
- All respec stones must be unstacked to be /used.
- Full Skill and Realm Respec Stones may only be /used if a character does not have any full skill or realm respecs available. Single Skill Respec Stones may be /used if a character has zero or one single skill respec available. Type "/respec" in-game to see the available respecs for a given character.
- Characters must still visit their trainer in order to perform a /respec.
Incandescent Exerpise Stone
Luminescent Iterare Stone
Luminescent Abrogo Stone
Luminescent Induco Stone
- A second version of the "Speed of The Hunt" gem called "Greater Speed of the Hunt" has been added to the Bounty Store.
- This new version provides 20 charges of the 'Speed of the Hunt' movement spell, and sells for 200 Bounty Points.
- The cast timer on the 'Speed of the Hunt' spell has been reduced to 3 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Lute of the Hollow Soul (Hibernia): Fixed an issue where this item was giving an Empathy bonus instead of Charisma.