A lot of goodies are in store for Premium members of Hardline.
EA has announced the Premium membership program for Battlefield Hardline. In addition to four expansion packs, monthly rewards, early access to expansions and exclusive in-game events, Hardline Premium will also introduce four new "super features": Masks, Gun Bench, Competitive Play and Legendary Status.
Battlefeld Hardline Premium membership offers:
- Four super features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
- Four digital expansion packsfeaturing new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield Hardline will be available on March 17th (EU: March 20th) and can be pre-ordered now at $60 for the standard or $70 for the digital deluxe.
Michael Ender, Vice President of Technology