Daybreak Systems Undergoing Maintenance
On 4/20 at 12 AM PDT we will be starting a 36 hour maintenance period on some of our internal systems. We have a large migration maintenance of our backend which will impact all game services. During this timeframe all servers will be shut down until the work is concluded. This maintenance is affecting all Daybreak titles. We'd like to thank you in advance for your patience.
The downtime includes time to do our regularly monthly update as soon as the gamewide Daybreak Maintenance is complete.
April 21,2021 Patch Notes
*** Items ***
- Added Incense of Tranquility to the marketplace. This is available once Planes of Power opens on your server.
- Increased the duration of the 22nd Anniversary food to match that of the drink.
- Fixed a typo in Prismatic Lance Ornament's name.
- Removed class restrictions on some items that drop from discordlings.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Amalgam Arbiter (Raid) - The retribution spectres will now float up into the center of the room instead of on the other side of the ice wall.
- Vulak'Aerr (Raid) - Fixed messaging about the root balls that claimed way more targets than would be affected.
- Restless Assault (Mission)- Changed the word 'axe' to 'weapon' in one of Narandi's messages because sometimes he's carrying a spear.
- Unity (Anniversary Task) - Added a one hour request timer.
- Guardian of the Sand (Task)- Corrected an issue where the task steps could be completed out of order.
*** Spells ***
- Druid and Wizard - Created teleport spells that teleport to the Plane of Tranquility. These are sold in Shadowhaven and are available once Planes of Power opens. Look for Ealerel Tidebringer and Goesl Sealsonich.
- Enchanter - All spells in the Color Flux line now share the same timer.
- Necromancer - Increased the damage done by Withering Decay, Sphere of Blight, Sphere of Withering, and Sphere of Dissolution. Decreased the damage done by Echo of Dissolution, Remote Sphere of Decay, Remote Sphere of Blight, and Remote Sphere of Withering. Increased the mana costs of the entire line.
- Fixed a bug where group auras would not reapply if a player died, re-entered the zone, and was then resurrected within the area of the aura.
*** NPCs ***
- The efreeti in Western Wastes (CoV) will no longer death-touch their targets.
- The razorgills in the Unity mission will now look like fish.
- Audri Deepfacet in the Plane of Knowledge will now hand you the correct Legendary Jewel Crafting journal.
- Milas An`Rev will no longer be able to be in the same place multiple times.
*** Mercenaries ***
- Fixed some missing text when hiring Othmir mercenaries from Iauld Atiqa in the Plane of Knowledge.
*** Collections ***
- Corrected an issue with collection items from Claws of Veeshan that did not have the attunable flag.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Corrected an issue where out of era AAs could be purchased on progression servers.
- For the first two months after Planes of Power first opens on a server, the giants in the Plane of Storms that normally carry Esoteric Medallions will carry more of them, and other giants in that zone will have a small chance to carry their own medallion.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Fixed a typo in the name of 'Captain Alron Cuppboard' for the achievement 'Mercenary of The Western Wastes'.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be stuck loading indefinitely when attempting to enter the world. - 22nd Anniversary achievements have now been added.
- Officers can now take leadership of the guild with the /usurp command if no leader or senior officers have been online in the past year.
*** UI ***
- Corrected a typo in the /usurp command.
- Corrected an issue where the Message of the Day would display each time you zoned.
- Adjusted the position of the 'Not Scribed / Scribed' and 'Collected' labels in the Item Display window to not overlap with the tribute values.
- Added weapon ratio to the Item Display Window.
- - Added weapon ratio, damage, and delay to the Find Item and Bazaar search.
- Adjusted the default column widths in the Aura Window to reduce the likelihood that aura names will be cut short by the aura slot value.
- Pet hold and ghold now correctly keep their states after logging out of the game.
- The EverQuest Team