A Manastone Removal
artisan can remove one or more Manastones from any item without damaging the item. While this service is cheaper than buying Extraction Tools
, the Manastone is destroyed.
After Death, and reviving, a Soul Healer can restore your lost Experience, and remove any negative effects from your recent rebirth, for a price. The price is relative to the amount of lost XP being restored. You will find a Soul Healer standing next to each Obelisk, which is convenient as that is where you will appear after reviving.
- A Cube Artisan can expand the size of your cube. There is one in Poeta and one in Ishalgen but they lack the expertise to improve a Cube beyond level 1. The masters of this craft are found only in Hall of Prosperity, in Sanctum, and Temple of Gold in Pandaemonium.
- Trade Brokers give access to the player marketplace.
- Teleporters can send you instantly to distant places.
- Flight Transportation NPCs can send you to a location within the current zone on the wings of an Aethereal "bird".
- An Item Remodeler can transfer the appearance of one item to another of the same type. They are found only in Elyos Plaza, in Sanctum, and Market Street in Pandaemonium.
- A Godstones NPC can remove and attach Godstones from and to weapons. They are found only in Elyos Plaza, in Sanctum, and Market Street in Pandaemonium.
These are all types of Service NPC.
This page last modified 2009-10-14 12:49:37.
There are 37 articles in this category.