Reforging is a system that allows you to alter the stats on your equipment. Below are brief details on how this works!
- Can only reforge an item once. If you pay to Restore the item then you can reforge it again.
- Item gets a tag of REFORGED.
- Choose the amount from a source blue mod you want applied to the destination blue mod (determined by a drop-down box).
- Price varies depending on item level and amount of stat being reforged.
- Only Legendary and Fabled items can be Reforged. This includes adding a decoration.
The first time you log in after Age of Discovery your character will receive mail giving the quest Urgent Summons. Accept the quest and find your local reforger.
Reforging specialists have appeared in Freeport and Qeynos!
- Ask a guard about "Reforging" if you need directions.
- These specialists will allow you to tweak stats on your Legendary and Fabled equipment via a new â€œReforgeâ€ tab.
- Up to 40% of the value of a Source Attribute may be transferred to the value of a Destination Attribute.
- 10% of the converted stat is lost in the conversion process.
- Not all stats can be selected as Source Attributes or Destination Attributes.
- You cannot select a Destination Attribute if that attribute is already present on the item.
- You can revert the reforging process via the â€œReforgeâ€ tab.
- These specialists will also allow you to attach a Decoration to your weapon.
- Decorations add particle effects to your weapon.
- There are several tiers of decorations.
- The higher the tier, the more elaborate the effect.
- The first tier is available for purchase from Reforging specialists
- Higher tiers are available through dungeon drops, Dungeon Maker, and Tradeskill Apprentices.
- To add a decoration to your weapon, drag and drop your decoration into the decoration slot in the â€œReforgeâ€ tab.(decoration item will be consumed, you cannot remove the decoration for another weapon but you can restore it to its original state)
- Reforging stats and adding a decoration to a weapon must be done at the same time.
- If you revert the reforging process on an item that has a decoration, it will revert the stats as well as DESTROYING the decoration. You cannot remove the decoration to place it on a different weapon.
- Certain special items, such as HQ rewards and Mythical Class Weapons, cannot be reforged.
|December 6, 2011
This page last modified 2012-06-18 04:40:22.