International Talk Like a Pirate Day
is observed annually on September 19th. Many of our favorite games join in the fun every year with special events, quests, costumes and such.
All players were mailed a pirate costume.
Pirates Day announcement
- A large crowd of pirate revelers ("Dread Crew") who dance, talk, eat, drink, laugh, and shoot fireworks. Ask Baron Revilgaz what he thinks of the visitors.
- The Tauren First Mate Hapana and his giant South Seas assault parrot, Nyuni.
- A trio of cannons and cannoneers who periodically fire out into the bay - at times, just barely missing the sails of the incoming transport. Those crazy corsairs.
- Cap'n Slappy and Ol' Chumbucket, two curiously-named pirates. (HINT: These are the pirate-names of the two guys that wrote the book and basically created International Talk Like a Pirate Day.)
- Lively pirate-themed music that plays upon the rooftop.
This page last modified 2010-09-20 11:25:44.