This template should be at the top of EVERY(EQ2 Mob Race) page. It displays an info box on the right with the racial image, a link to the L&L quest, playable race and racial language. Text is up to the editor.
- Name of the race (should be the same as PAGENAME). This is a numbered parameter, referred to in the template code as EQ2_MobRaceInfo.
- (OPTIONAL) Monster's Race Type. If defined a link will be made to [[<type> (EQ2 Race Type)]]. This is a numbered parameter, referred to in the template code as .
- (OPTIONAL) If defined a section will be displayed with this information and a link to the language page
- (DEPRECATED) This is no longer used. The pic is handled by EQ2 RaceImage now.
- (optional) If this race has a Lore & Legend Mastery quest, place any value in this field.
- (optional) If this race is playable as a character, place any value in this field.
- (optional) If this race is huntable for Slayer Achievement titles, place any value in this field.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2010-08-23 12:17:30.