IMPORTANT! Due to the inevitable size of some Quest Series pages it is recommended that you NOT use linkers, or use them VERY sparingly, as there is a maximum number of templates that a single wiki page can call (~7000), and use of a quest linker, such as RoMQuest or STOMission will cause this counter to grow very fast, making some Quest Series pages fail to compile! Other linkers, such as RomMob and RiftItem should be used as sparingly as possible for the same reason.
- Required Allakhazam's game id (eq2, ffxi, wow, etc.)
- Default is blank, for Epic series use "Epic"
- Optional For Warhammer Online only, name of the Warfront, if any, this series' zone is in.
- Optional For Warhammer Online only, if this is a WAR Story series, put the army here. This will control the background color. Leave blank for zone-based Quest Series pages and they will use the neutral color scheme.
- Optional For Rift only, one of Defiant, Guardians, Contested or Neutral.
- Optional starting zone (no linking!). Defaults to "Multiple" if not defined.
- (LotRO only) The zone_id
- Required Minimum recommended level to adventure in this quest series
- Required Maximum recommended level to adventure in this quest series
- List of <br>-separated quest series that precede this one, with linking!
- List of <br>-separated quest series that follow this one, with linking!
- For Rift only, the name of the faction that all Story, Daily and Onslaught quests in this zone increase notoriety with.
- The name (unlinked!) of a tag that identifies the expansion this quest series is part of. Use this field ONLY if the entire series requires the expansion!
- Overrides the PAGENAME for the title at the top of the box
"If you don't like it, you can't have any!" -Oberon Zell-Ravenheart
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2015-06-06 11:08:31.