This quest is started automatically when you reach level 10.
Go to the Frostham base, there is a message waiting for you there.
- Go to the mountains to the south (Flathead Mountains) and find poor, tired, scared little Pooky.
- You find a Grue chew toy. The tracks (large and small) lead down into a dark and shadowy forest.
- Almost moronically you miss your chance to catch Pooky (a Yipple) and he darts towards The White Cliffs. Next time, use the squeaky toy.
- The yipple was named Wilbur, and he just became a snack for a cute, massive, white furred Abominable Snowman with white fur, a black patch over one eye and sign hanging around its neck that says "Pooky". Time to head back to Frostham, squeaking that top, and praying he follows.
- You barely survive the return trip, arriving battered and torn, but alive.
||The proper name of this page, The Case of the Missing... Pooky?, contains a question mark which gives the wiki trouble. Therefore the Wikibase title has had the question mark removed.
This page last modified 2010-05-12 13:03:45.