BioWare's MMO releases its latest expansion centering around Revan.
Star Wars: The Old Republic yesterday released its latest expansion, Shadow of Revan. It features five new story-driven levels, seeing players go head-to-head with the powerful Revan, who is a threat to both the Sith and Galactic Republic.
“Revan’s storyline is filled with the intense cinematic action and BioWare storytelling that fans have come to expect from Star Wars: The Old Republic,” said Jeff Hickman, General Manager of BioWare Austin. “With Shadow of Revan, we’re delivering our most ambitious story-driven expansion yet.”
New content includes:
- Epic New Storyline: Embark on a fight to stop Revan’s deadly plan, playable as either solo or multiplayer missions, with full voiceover and cinematic moments as you face one of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era
- Five New Levels: Continue your Star Wars saga with an increased level cap of 60 and obtain powerful new abilities and gear as you advance to new heights of power
- Explore Savage New Worlds: Travel to the tropical world of Rishi, a dangerous pirate haven at the edge of the galaxy, and then continue your story on Yavin 4, home of the fearsome Massassi warriors
- New High-Level Flashpoints and Operation: Team up with allies to face the most deadly foes in the galaxy with two new role-neutral Flashpoints, four Hard Mode Flashpoints and ten new powerful bosses across two Level 60 Operations
- New Discipline System: Choose from an expanded set of new abilities and utilities, and customize your combat experience to fit your play style
- Unlock New Gear and Reputation Rewards: Earn powerful new Revanite gear, new mounts (including armored vehicle transports) and crafting schematics
Pick up SWTOR: Shadow of Revan for $19.99 today!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor