Zircon (Aion Object)  

Main Page > Objects > Harvestable > Gem > Essencetapping: 1-5055-100105-150155-200205-250255-300305-350355-390
Object Info
Type Harvestable (Gem)
Zone(s) Eltnen
Location(s) See Zircon Harvesting Places
Skill Essencetapping (185p)
Resources Zircon Ore (PW/AA) (100%)
See also: Harvestables
Other Resources: PowerWikiArmoryAiondbGoogle

Unlike other resource nodes, Gem nodes give only a single chance to harvest (except for Huge nodes, which give six), and have no Normal harvest.

NCSoft has modified the XP gain from harvesting frequently enough that it is not reasonable to try to keep up with it in a wiki.

Pathfinding cannot be used to locate resource nodes. Gathering Hats can be used to mark resource nodes near you on the minimap.

In Theobomos only, this node has a 25% chance to drop Middle Stone Plate (PW/AA), reducing the common drop rate to 75%.

This page last modified 2009-10-14 00:52:29.